Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It all started with a touch.......

It all started with a touch..... as my fingers glided against her skin, my sensory began to awaken, the softness of her touch, the warmth and the energy behind it. Never before had my thoughts moved so swiftly to wanting and needing to see and feel more. My curiousity is really alive right now, those eyes….. those lips......what is it about her that is capturing my attention?.......................................I kept noticing her all night...and yet when I caught eyes with her, I would quickly and swiftly move away.....yet whenever I turned around she was there.....why was I running......what was I allowing to preoccupy my mind......always feeling the need to do for others, to be there, to anticipate, to understand....but I can't allow this to distract what is going on inside, my own desires.....I still need to pay attention to my inner voice….and she has been trying to bring this to my attention for some time. I was just missing the signals. But not this time, this time she got through……this time there was a physical connection. This time those eyes hit me, and those curves sunk in.

1 comment:

A_delle said...

mmmm, sounds intriguing. tell me more...